Skip to content
Scroll to top
General rules – Breaking these rules can and will get you banned!
- Do not defy the moderators expressed wishes!
- Do not upload our torrents to other trackers or sites!
- Disruptive behavior on the forum(s) will not be tolerated.
Downloading rules – By not following these rules you will loose download privileges!
- Access to the newest torrents is conditional on a good ratio!
- Automatic ban policy, the more you download the higher your overall share ratio must be:
Downloaded4.0GB your ratio must be higher than0.10Downloaded10.0GB your ratio must be higher than0.20Downloaded20.0GB your ratio must be higher than0.40Downloaded30.0GB your ratio must be higher than0.70
So if you have downloaded 20 GB, your overal share ratio must be higher then 0.40. If not you will automaticly going to be banned!
- Everyone should aim for a 1.00 share ratio, low ratios may result in severe consequences.
- Only 3 unique IP’s are allowed on one torrent under one user account. Any more will result in an automatic ban, so think twice before posting .torrents elsewhere.
- Hit and running is not allowed. Stay on torrents you have completed and try to attain a 1:1 ratio. However, use your common sense, seed things that are short of seeds in preference to those with many.
- Torrent download limit, the more you upload the more torrents you are allowed to connect to simultaneously:
Uploadedless than 5.0GB you may download1Uploaded5.0GB – 10.0GB you may download2Uploaded10.0GB – 20.0GB you may download3Uploaded20.0GB – 30.0GB you may download4Uploadedmore than 30.0GB you may downloadUnlimited
- “No Hit And Running Allowed or be BANNED!!”
Invite rules – Please try to follow these guidelines
- Getting invites is based on how much you upload!
Uploading rules – Torrents violating these rules may be deleted without notice
- You only can upload a new torrent when you have uploaded more than 20GB
- First look if the movie is not already released on the site
- All uploads must include the proper information of that release.
- Choose the right categorie for your release
- Make sure not to include any serial numbers, CD keys or similar in the description
- Make sure your torrents are well-seeded for at least 48 hours and the torrent as atleast 5 other seeds.
- Do not include the release date in the torrent name.
General Forum Guidelines – Please try to follow these guidelines
- No aggressive behaviour or flaming in the forums.
- No trashing of other peoples topics (i.e. SPAM).
- No language other than English in the forums.
- No systematic foul language (and none at all on titles).
- No links to warez or crack sites in the forums.
- No requesting of serials, CD keys, passwords or cracks in the forums.
- No bumping… (All bumped threads will be deleted.)
- No images larger than 800×600, and preferably web-optimised.
- No double posting. If you wish to post again, and yours is the last post
in the thread please use the EDIT function, instead of posting a double.
- Please ensure all questions are posted in the correct section!
- Posts about banning and being banned will be deleted, for info about bans go to IRC
Avatar Guidelines – Please try to follow these guidelines
- The allowed formats are .gif, .jpg and .png.
- Be considerate. Resize your images to a width of 150 px and a size of no more than 150 KB. (Browsers will rescale them anyway: smaller images will be expanded and will not look good; larger images will just waste bandwidth and CPU cycles.) For now this is just a guideline but it will be automatically enforced in the near future.
- Do not use potentially offensive material such as porn, anti-religious, envolving animal cruelty or ideologically charged images. Mods have wide discretion on what is acceptable. If in doubt PM a mod.
- Torrents which are not seeded and which have peers are automaticallly deleted in 48 hours
- Torrent which are not seeded and have no peers are automtically deleted in 24 hours
- User account which are not activated in 48 hours are deleted
- User account which are inactive for 7 days and do not have any history (upload/download/posts/etc) are deleted